Register
Hello There, Guest!

Welcome to Midgard-Inc! You can find the application form here, like really... just click this link...!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A confession to be made.
Hey guys.
Not really sure on how to say it but there are some lies I wanna clear up with everyone here.
A lot of people might had a sneaky suspicion already so for those it wouldn't be a big shock.
The lie I have told is that I was a girl and that is not true, I'm a guy in real life.
I'm not in a relationship, or have work, I mainly used  it to 'roleplay' as a girl so to say.

Anyways I've already confessed it to some people in the last 2 days and now it's the time to do it to you all. 
I'm sorry for lying about something this silly and hope you guys are willing to give me another shot and no more silly lies.
no problem sir :D you are still the same person right? nothing changed except for a picture in everyones mind.
but i am interested y you told this?

PS: is it now the time you got an microphone? :p
I think we already chatted one night about stuff like that, and I still don't really care to be fair. I still think people will value you for who you are, and not just because of your gender
get a microphone now lol
Zomb13 likes this post
i didnt even care "are you boy or girl" but ok at least you can use microphone now :)
[Image: Bi73WMe.jpg]
Zomb13 likes this post
[Image: e6109e32a9ac1a8f2496d7fba78e9c84.gif]
Reaffirming that there are no girls in apb xD. your gender doesn't matter tbh. Good that u let us know though.
Like we talked about before, It's a good step you made. You're still the same person as you always were :-)
Thanks for being honest!

Now never bad-mouth my precious teamspeak again... ever!  Smile
Zomb13 likes this post
[Image: 445b430fe8.png]
When are you coming back to APB, dude?
Well thanks guys. :)

(07-02-2017, 12:43 AM)Zomb13 Wrote: no problem sir :D you are still the same person right? nothing changed except for a picture in everyones mind.
but i am interested y you told this?

PS: is it now the time you got an microphone? :p

99% same person, just another mental image in everyone's mind. :p
Told what? The lie or coming clean?

Will take some some time before I got myself a microphone, kinda saving up for a GPU at the moment.
[Image: Xdq5z6m.gif]
kinda knew, strong of you too confess ^^
2nd Lie, he is planning to take over the world using mechwarriors ... we are all doomed!
FLEE YOU BASTARDS! NOW YOU GOT THE TIME!
“Carrots are devine... You get a dozen for a dime, It's maaaa-gic!”
- Bugs Bunny