Register
Hello There, Guest!

Welcome to Midgard-Inc! You can find the application form here, like really... just click this link...!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Horizon Zero Dawn

What do you think of this game? I definitely hope it will also be ported to PC one day.
[Image: 445b430fe8.png]
looks cool
[Image: e6109e32a9ac1a8f2496d7fba78e9c84.gif]
tss on something inferior! :p
looks cool...seems kinda nice idea....but... i can't finde a sence allready what you are supposed to do in the game O.o is it like AC? running jumping fighting doing your mission? with a little background story? hm... all i know is that this girl must be dreaming or else her hands are amazingly temperature resistent :D
and i like how the wind softly blows her hair through her head when she turns :D
(27-02-2017, 11:45 PM)Zomb13 Wrote: looks cool...seems kinda nice idea....but... i can't finde a sence allready what you are supposed to do in the game O.o is it like AC? running jumping fighting doing your mission? with a little background story? hm... all i know is that this girl must be dreaming or else her hands are amazingly temperature resistent :D
and i like how the wind softly blows her hair through her head when she turns :D

I believe there is a good story line in this game, but I haven't done enough research yet to find out. :-)
[Image: 445b430fe8.png]
The story looks solid, and it is made by a cool studio (imo), the ones who did Killzone.

Looks stunning on the graphics, but I'm pretty sure it will never come on PC, Xbawks, Wii or anything else for that matter as this studio is pretty much owned and funded by Sony. But who knows.