Register
Hello There, Guest!

Welcome to Midgard-Inc! You can find the application form here, like really... just click this link...!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Camo
Hey Do we have a camo design we should use on are Mechs or anything goes???

WTIA  Maddog 60
Well officially we use Black and white but it's very optional and almost none does it.
Oh btw I passed you a friend invite in-game just need to catch you online. :)
(19-01-2018, 05:45 PM)AlexandraTromp Wrote: Oh btw I passed you a friend invite in-game just need to catch you online. :)

Should be on tomorrow after lunch was all day at the hospital getting poked and prodded to see if I am still alive.  LOL

One Doc says ok the other says I'm not sure.  I eat drink and be merry so I guess I'm alive.

David Berge
Well, seems you're alive and well then. ;)
If you get on MWO get on the Marik teamspeak at: Housemarik.enjinvoice.com All I ask from members is to use teamspeak when you play.
(19-01-2018, 08:35 PM)AlexandraTromp Wrote: Well, seems you're alive and well then. ;)
If you get on MWO get on the Marik teamspeak at: Housemarik.enjinvoice.com All I ask from members is to use teamspeak when you play.

I must of did the sign-up at Marik wrong can't get a tag can't get to TS address either.  I have a account but it does not work right no forums and limited access to the other pages.  Any idea what I did wrong and who do I contact.  I can't even get the contact page to come up.
(20-01-2018, 08:57 AM)Maddog 60 Wrote:
(19-01-2018, 08:35 PM)AlexandraTromp Wrote: Well, seems you're alive and well then. ;)

I must of did the sign-up at Marik wrong can't get a tag can't get to TS address either.  I have a account but it does not work right no forums and limited access to the other pages.  Any idea what I did wrong and who do I contact.  I can't even get the contact page to come up.

Ok got TS working have are TS bookmarked also.  Resubmitted App to Marik its approved but can't get are tag.  Do I have to rejoin Milgard also to get it to work???
Well when you register to the house marik website you need to Apply to the FWLM after that get's approved you can apply for a unit specificly like Midgard.